Question

bechboy1

unkown c.c. balance
I have never put that amount of credit on my card.
Who do I call, text, or write to find out what is going on? If my card is being used by someone other than me, I need to get the card canceled. If it wasn't for credit karma I wouldn't even know about it!
Is there an "800" number I can call?
bechboy1@yahoo.com

that is not my position, all I'm asking for is a way to get in touch with the card company to see if i need to report fraud and have a a new card issued.

On the back side of your Credit card should be a phone # for customer service.   Also look at your monthly statements it will also have a phone number.

Google the card name and you'll get it.