Question

NoZero

Unknown car loan and mortgage loan shown when I signed up for Credit Karma.
When I made a Credit Karma account today, it asked me information about a mortgage taken out in August 2011, and a car loan in August of 2011, yet I never filed any loans, was my identity stolen?

I don't know the exact thing it asked me for, but it said something like "What credit provider did you use for this loan back in August 2011", same thing when it asked me about the car loan.

I'm 19, and I just got a credit card a week ago, so I have zero credit history. Should I be worried about that? How can I find out more information about those loans that it asked me about?

Those are SECURITY QUESTIONS only and the answers may not pertain to you. Contact the HELP CENTER for assistance if you are having trouble setting up an account.