Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

Aj678

unemployed as of jan 2014 no savings and credit card debt what next
not sure what my plan should be i have no savings left that was used for family emergency in dec2013 now im unemployed as of jan 02 2014 with no savings and credit card debt not sure what to do next dont want to touch my 401k so i filed for unemployment benefits but that takes a while still will need funds to survive and fuel the job search resumes gas for car to get to interviews ect... dont want to run up more credit card debt but I dont know what else to do while I wait for benefits to start