Question

Xenon55

Unable to print entire credit report as of Dec 2016.
Hi all,
As of last month, Dec 2016, I am unable to print the entire credit report both TU and EQ.
I will explain...
I select print report and I select my printer in this case CutePDF.
I select the folder and then ok.
Normally, it will "download" the file (report) in PDF format.
Well, as of last month, it only captures the 1st page of the report.
I checked the CutePDF functionality on other webpages and I am able to capture all of the multiple pages.
Is it my imagination or has the presentation changed. If so, this would seem to imply that other aspects of the webpage has also changed. Might
this affect the ability to output pages?
BTW, this now occurs on multiple laptops.
TIA, Ron.

Browser issues

I had faced the same issue using Firefox web browser. When I opened my credit report on Google chrome, it seemed to work just fine. May be you can try it too!

Good luck!