Question

Blondie6000

Turndown on credit card and score 676. want a lower rate
CK suggested a credit to me which I applied for and got turned down. I want to reduce my interest rate and cannot find a card that will accept.

That is the problem faced by all who have a low credit score.  The purpose of Credit Karma is to try to teach people about credit and how to use it so they can develop the skills needed to build a better credit score.  The articles on this site provide valuable information that is not taught in school, and most people do not know.  I do suggest reading them and working on building a better score. 

FYI--Credit Karma, the information on it and the financial tools we can all use, are FREE to us, but it does cost money to develop and maintain a website.  The advertisers on this site generously provide the funds so that you have this information.  It is NOT Credit Karma making the recommendation.  ONLY after the Credit Simulator program showed I might get a consolidation of my credit cards did I even attempt the applicatin to do so (and got it only then).  It may take a bit of time, but of you take advantage of the knowledge here, you, too, will enjoy a better score like I have.