Question

DeanM30

Trying to get a personal loan, I'd like to know a ballpark expectation based on my score.
My scores are 616 and 622. I'd like to apply for a personal loan to buy a home selling for 25000. Would I be approved? How big of a personal loan can I get on those scores and what factors can help or hurt me. Thanks for all your help in advance.

You need to understand how credit works, and that is the focus of this site.  So, read the articles and use the financial tools here so you can learn the needed skills.  And, only you can see your credit information so only you will be able to determine if you might get the loan or not. 

Unless you have been making a couple hundred thousand a year for several years, you will not get a personal loan of this size. Also understand that most lenders use a version of FICO scores, not the scores that you get here, so you should check to see what they are. Work on building your credit and start right away, forget about the large personal loan, you may be able to find a mortgage loan, but not a personal loan. Banks want loans secured by something, especially when your credit is not good. Start reading all that you can about credit so you can have a bright financial future.