Question

Bananarama2

Trying to figure out if i can get amazon store card with a low score
I have a 550 or so score and i have a few collections, a few hundred dollars and i need to buy a few things off amazon and i can't afford to pay it all at once. I go to the amazon store card page on this site and it says i have a N/A chance to get the card. I can for sure pay it off in 12 months but not all at once.

I think you need to be in the low to mid 600's to get there store card.

joe8185

I agree - I was approved Sunday with 651 TransUnion/640 Equifax. Best way to build your rating is to get a secured card first and keep your payments on-time and over minimum and not let your utilization get too high.