Question

Joecool90

Tried disputing with no success.
I'll try not making this too long but I don't know if I should pursue this anymore. A few years back I didn't do a good job balancing my checkbook and wrote a few checks out at a local gas station which ended up getting returned to my bank. Almost instantly the company in charge of this station sent this to collections who then tried pulling each check 3 times a day which resulted in a returned check fee plus overdraft fees from my bank. I called the agency and asked if they could please stop doing this because they were pulling my account so far in the hole and I could pay this off when I received my pay check later that week. They said there was nothing they could do about it and it was automated in their system so they kept doing it day after day. I called my bank and asked if they could stop them from doing this but they said they could not and all they could do was close the account. Well the collection agency eventually stopped and I had a -$900 balance in my account which I paid back. No sooner then I paid it back, the collection agency started pulling the checks again so I just let it go and now my bank and so were these checks. I eventually called the collection agency and tried setting up an agreement where if I paid off my balance for these checks in full that they would delete them from my credit report. They said that there was no way they could do that( I call BS). So i paid them off anyways then more recently just disputed them on Transunion stating that if they would have let me pay these back right away vs. them getting my bank account shut down that they would/shouldn't be on my credit report since they caused me financial stress. Well transuion got back to me and stated that these are comply with the FCRA so I'm assuming the agency refused to remove them. So I'm not sure if I should further dispute this or just deal with my error that caused all of this to begin with.

Give these guys a call 1  877  235  0324  credit pros, they can help...