Question

normcabrr

transunion vs eqifax
I got a transunion medical removed, but when I tried to do the same with Equifax, they said that the debt collector could renew, even though it has been more than 7 years, is that correct? if not how do I fight this? what do I do?

Is it an unpaid judgement ordered from the court? Or a bill from the government? If not, then NO they cannot renew. If there was no judgement involved and money is not owed to the government, the law states that it must be removed in seven and one half years. If it has been seven and a half years, contact a consumer law attorney and sue Equifax and report them to any proper authority such as the BBB, attorney general in your state, etc.