Question

CaiConAnd

TransUnion Dropped With No Credit Changes
Hi, my TransUnion account just dropped 21 points, and my Equifax rose 11 points. Why did my TransUnion drop that much in a week? I have NO credit changes. No added debt, no hard inquiries, no soft inquiries, no derogatory/delinquent accounts (in quite some time), I've made all my payments ON TIME and more than the minimum monthly payments. None of my accounts were closed.

The only changes to my credit accounts was that I made my payments, per usual. No other big or small changes. Am I missing something???? Please tell me what I should look for so I can correct it ASAP!!!