Question

Zookeeper29

Transrisk score hasn't changed in over 15 months, but it should have!
I have very good credit. Zero delinquencies, zero late payments, lengthy credit history. I have payed off thousands of $$ in debt over the last year. Debt-to-Income ratio has significantly improved... And yet my Transrisk score hasn't budged in over 15 months? Even though my Vantage and Auto scores have significantly improved. I even contacted the "Help" department. Their only response was, "We're not sure why this happens to some accounts. We're investigating it." That was well over 6 months ago... What gives?!!