Question

KmT63

Took out multiple credit cards. Paid them off. How do I bring up my score at this time.
What do I need to do at this time to bring up my credit score. I opened multiple accounts than paid off all balances to help my credit. Do I need to close them or just refrain from using them.

DO NOT close them. You need to do some reading about this and about how to build credit before you damage your credit. Most mistakes with credit cannot be undone, so go slow and always read first. Understand that building credit takes time, it is not something that you do in a couple of months.