Question

jeff0305

Too many Credit Inquiries
Hello,

I recently applied for a Citi MC (haven't applied for a new credit card in years) and was Declined (reporting agency Experian) because "Too many credit inquiries are recorded on your credit bureau report."

My credit score is over 800 w both Equifax and TransUnion; although my credit inquieries are poor; which is due to the fact that I got a car loan (the dealer checked the interest rates from 7 banks in order for me to receive the lowest rate.)

Is there anything that I could do to reverse this?

Thanks so much,
Jeff

Not much you can do about it, let time take care of it and in the meantime maybe apply with a more lenient lender, but I would wait until the inquiries are at least three to six months old.