Question

myst3rila

To CK: Could you please respect my email settings and not send me promotions?
I got a promotion for an auto loan today from CK in my email, and checking my notification settings, "Email Me Relevant offers" was set to OFF. Consequently, I should not have received this email.

I would have filled out a contact form instead of posting here, but there doesn't seem to be any way to contact the support staff if you don't have very specific problems. Thanks.

Hi myst3rila, 

If you're enrolled in free credit monitoring, you will receive selected offers from time to time. If you do not wish to receive these, you can opt ouf of the free credit monitoring.