Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

indexed

time zone used by the site not apparent
It's not yet 11 p.m. EDT on July 28th, but the site tells me my credit score was last updated July 29th. The explanation can't be that the site is using Atlantic time; I'm guessing it may be going by GMT/UTC. It would be nice if the time zone were indicated where dates are shown; even nicer if the site could both show the time zone also use a time zone more familiar to U.S. residents; best if users could configure the time zone they are in.

Most Helpful Response

Not sure, but....

It's 12:15 AM CDT on Oct. 29, 2014 and the site says I need to wait until Oct 29, 2014 for my next update.  

Maybe we can come up with enough use-cases of observations to deduce the server time zone :-)