Question

Granninny

This report is not up to date. I have paid off 2 Capital One and 1 Sears account
If this report was up dated, I should have a higher score. Right?

it can take up to 60 days

for all the reporting to get assymilated. 

You pay the bill,  The creditor has 30 to report to the Credit Reporting agency,  the other agencies have 30 days to cross report. 

In this day and age, The credit system is still one of the slowest at getting information deciminated.  It will catch up.  just takes time.

My credit card payments are all at least a month behind. My balances are all lower than what is reported!!!