Question

KVempati

There is an hard inquiry placed on my credit score. Don't know how to remove it.
CBNA National Credit Cards/Airlines has placed an hard inquiry on my credit card. I don't know how to remove it. I never has any connection with this national credit cards. I am hundred percent sure. Please please help me how can I remove this hared inquiry. It has been 5 months since the hard inquiry had been placed.

Did you ever figure it out? It's been placed on mine!!!!

CBNA

Its being placed on my credit report.

Well What's The Answer

I can read where people have asked the question but what was the response on how to remove the inquiry?????

i can see the questions but no answer!

I have the same issue... How do I get it removed?