Question

aevangelyn04

There is a credit card on my credit score that isnt mine...
When I Joined CreditKarma it showed me all the credit cards under my name but one of the cards is NOT mine. I have even called capital One and they have absolutely no records of me ever opening a card or even enquiring for a credit card with them. It says the card was opened in 2002 and I was only 11 in 2002. I have talked to my parents and they have absolutely no idea about this card either. How do I go about getting this card account off my credit score because I know it is the single reason my credit score is so low.

Most Helpful Response

You can visit www.annualcreditreport.com to check your detailed credit reports, check for errors on the report and file a dispute.