Question

silvervaugn

There are two cards on my Credit Karma account that are duplicaates
Two of my accounts are on my Credit Karma account page which inflates what I owe. How do I delete the duplicates?

Hi silvervaugn, 

Have you linked any of your credit cards to Credit Karma? If you've linked the same account twice, you will see duplicates. 

Since we provide your full credit report, I suggest reviewing the credit report to see if the account is listed twice. If not, it is probably an error with your linked account. You can delete duplicates on this page: www.creditkarma.com/matching

Hope that helps!