Question

alram53

The side effects from my RLS medication have damaged my score.
I have suffered from RLS for years, and one of the main side effects from my medication (Requip) is Gambling, Obsessive credit card usage, and I given SS disability due to my illness and side effects. Can I get my score changed due to my RLS and the side effects from my medications. It involved me also losing my jobs.

No matter what, if you made the debt you owe it. That is what the score reflects, how well one is with handling the credit/debt they have. I am afraid that being the case your medical condition will not be any leverage to raise or lower your scores. I myself am disabled and what led me to being disabled has impacted my credit scores as well, but that will not change my scores for the better. Only time will, and paying off debt and timely payments. Sorry I could not help you out with a yes.