Question

elktrack

The new site sucks. Sorry, absolutely no doubt about it.

Most Helpful Response

Yup.

Super hard to navigate. Not at all user friendly. I now have to hunt around to see what's up with my all my accounts, Financial and Credit. I used the site heavily because I could keep track of everything in one place, the dashboard.

EPIC FAIL!

Krissy235

Unfortunately, I agree. I checked in with CK often for many years and the site really helped me to improve what was once poor credit. I have 3 FICO scores, as of today, around 750 with a 20yr credit history and my highest card limit at $25K. Yet CK shows me in the 670 "Fair" range. How is this new model helpful if lenders don't use it? It's disappointing to see the history of my hard-earned improvements suddenly evaporated into the ether. 

The dashboard is not well-conceived at all. I just really don't understand why the changes were made. Sadly, I'll stick to my Discover tracker and MyFico scorewatch system to keep up with my finances and credit worthiness.

sinikal

Totally agree the new site is awful and I will be logging out until they change it back.  Most all of the information regarding your credit history is now non existent, you used to be able to track your different categories on graphs going back months to see even just a decimal increase/decrease all gone now.  The site once was very helpful but that is no longer and I will be looking for other options.

i agree... i don't think i will be using CK anymore.. what a flop.

Dessicrater

Same.  Shame.  This site us to have great leaders and designers.  This new design is truly horrid and unnavigable.

Dessicrater

Use to*

Agreed. The font is some unreable corroded thing now instead of the crisp, readable look we used to have. Things aren't even remotely similar to where they used to be, which requires completely relearning the system. And is it coincidence that a long paid-off collections account suddenly reappears on my record as active *just* as the redesign is rolled out?

I'm willing to reserve judgement until the update has been in place for a while, but my knee jerk feeling is the new layout leaves a lot to be desired. I thought the old format was extremely impressive and hepful, plus it looked more modern as well. The new one? Not so much. Then add in that they're now giving more weight to what appears to be a much harsher, antiborrower scoring model and it's even more disappointing. 

hate the new site

WTF

Navagating the new sight is impossible. The information is confusing. So are you not reading the complaints and fixing it NOW, not later. Or you can go away. You are serving no one. 

Garbage

Just here adding my two cents. Absolutely horrid. Mint.com picked up a new user though.

PEACE!!!

HOW OFTEN DO CREDITOR REPORT YOUR CREDIT IMFO

Agree

I cannot find ANYTHING.  It’s a pain in the butt to navigate and looks poor aesthetically as well.

It seems this is a new kind of art. Make everything worse.  I can "click" 20 or 50 times on this site without getting any information.

My score decreased suddenly a lot but why??? After 50 clicks on this pages NO information.

OK, creditkarma is no longer interesting for me.