The dings on my credit history for lack of payments to my mortgage were not mine
My partner at the time stopped paying the mortgage when I moved out even though we had an agreement that I would continue to pay half which I did for months as well as my own mortgage - he eventually filed for bankruptcy and lost the house -but the non payments or late payments are directly related to him and not me - how can I remedy this as it kept me from getting a refinance of my first and 2nd this past summer at my own expense. It will be 7 years this summer I think but would love this to be in my credit history as I have not missed a payment or been late in years.

Thank you