Question

mdurb

TDRC/SCA - What credit card is this???
I saw today that a new account was reported that I allegedly opened three years ago...but hasn't been updated in a year. All I can find is the name of the card, "TDRC/SCA", but when I googled that, nothing came up. Does anyone know what credit card company this might be or what is going on?

Most Helpful Response

I had the same issue and couldn't find out where it was from. Based on the previous response i called toshiba. Toshiba gave me TDRC's number - Finance at 800-808-6950 - http://www.tdrcs.com/ hopefully that will help others in the future

roomstogo?

did you apply at roomstogo for a credit account they have (td bank/td retail) I applied thats how I know

Do you have a Best Buy credit account?

TDRC/CHAN/MA

Does anyone have any idea what this stands for? This account is on my credit report and I don't have the slightest clue what it is! Please help.. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Check your credit scores annually!!

Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all 3 credit reports.  Look them over very carefully and file disputes on all WRONG information with the credit bureau reporting them.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed items.

Errors such as what you noticed are not uncommon, which is why we are advised to check our credit reports once a year.  Make this a habit so your credit information is kept straight.

TDRC/SCA

I have that on mine as well, in my case it is my ToshibaDirect.com card, which i opened when purchasing my laptop.