Question

kelesyan1

sun trust is reporting a car loan which does not exist what can I do?
your agency or Sun bank is full of it! they do not know what they are doing . I would appreciate if they could send me and your outfit a copy of the supposed car loan that I had then we will find if that is a fraudulent claim on their part or not!

So, since errors are not uncommon on credit reports, you should get copies of all three credit reports from annualcreditreport.com and look them over very carefully.  Any errors you find should be disputed (preferably via letter) with the credit bureau reporting it.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed entry.