Question

lizzysilvertongue

Sudden 20+ score drop and no changes
Both of my credit scores on here dropped 2 weeks ago, but nothing has changed. No new accounts, no closed accounts, credit usage is at like 2%, no hard inquires, I've never had a missed payment. My scores on here were 760+ and now they're both high 730s. There isn't anything under the changes.

Out of curiosity I checked my fico today and it went up by 6 points and is at 770+.

I know my scores are good but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to improve them if they keep randomly plummeting on me. (last time it dropped was because I had a mattress firm loan and wells Fargo just randomly closed the account without warning to me because their partnership dissolved.)

I have no idea if you cannot see anything that changed. The only thing that I can advise is to keep track of your FICO scores and follow them, most lenders use a version of FICO anyway.