Question

erinbambam

Student Loan Accounts Labled as Delinquent and are Closed but Payments are Being Made
Hi, I have 8 accounts on my report labeled as delinquent and are closed. I think the Dept of Ed transferred loan administration to a third party and I've been making payments for over a year.

I'm confused since I'm making payments toward that debt but those reports (and anything else I can find on CreditKarma) seem to reflect that.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks much!

Most Helpful Response

Clarification...

Last statement should have read:

I'm confused since I'm making payments toward that debt but those reports (and anything else I can find on CreditKarma) don't seem to reflect that