Question

alone4areason

stolen identity
I did an email ck on 1 of my accounts n it came back to a different address, different state, but it's my email. There's 4 cars in my name in Virginia I'm in ca but our address is linked. There's nothing on my credit report for Virginia. Is it true true as long as they stay in good standing n not delinquent nothing will show on my credit report.

Most Helpful Response

Have you checked your complete credit report from www.annualcreditreport.com?  If not, do so right away.  If you see any errors, write letters to all three credit bureaus to get them corrected/removed.