Somehow I have a pin set up so others cannot check my credit, how do I access that?
I had my credit checked a couple months ago and didn't have a problem. Today, I tried to sign up for a new cable TV company and there is some pin number they have to enter to access my credit. I don't know where to begin and am totally frustrated. I don't recall setting up anything like that but I suppose anything is possible. Usually websites have a "contact us" link someplace but if there is one here I cannot seem to find it. Can anybody help me?