Question

Jahdixon

Since my bankruptcy as discharged on January of this year. I've not miss no payments.
I have overpaid on my credit cards most of the time. Why, can't I get a positive on my credit report?.

A discharged bankruptcy means only that you are no longer liable for the debts included in the bankruptcy action.  Positives on your report will be rather sparse until 10 years after the date of your filing for bankruptcy because a bankruptcy is not a "fresh start" as some advertisements claim, unless you consider building your credit back as if it never existed to be a 'fresh start' because that is what will have to happen.  Hopefully, your attorney did explain this, but you may have missed it.