Question

NS30U

Should I worry about several minor incorrect or questionable items in my credit report?
My credit score is "excellent" according to both T/U & EqFx, but I noticed a few errors:
1- After 911 emergency service was implemented in my area, my house number changed. Both agencies still list both addresses.
2- In addition to my correct address EqFx also shows an address that I don't recognize, in a state where I have never lived.
3- There are extra credit cards (closed) from banks where the card was replaced due to expiration or loss.
Does any of this really matter, and should I try to get it fixed? I'm not looking for credit.