Question

purplewrytr

should I keep the credit repair service Lexington law to help me try to repair my credit?

Most Helpful Response

Why pay money to someone to do something you can do for yourself?  Besides, they can't erase your credit history (no one can) so the negatives currently on your credit reports will remain for up to 7 years anyway.

The best repair is to make on time payments and don't over use credit.  I do suggest reading the articles on this site so you can get a better understanding of how credit works and what you must do to build your credit score.  Helping people to better understand credit is the purpose of Credit Karma.