Question

DoneWithFraud

Should I get another credit card with better cash back?
I have 3 credit cards that total a $34k limit. I really only use one and I pay it off in full every month. My credit is great and in fact I only get a "good" rating on accounts on credit karma since I only have around 20.

I want to get another credit card with a much higher cash back since I put EVERYTHING I can on my credit card for the sake that I get cash back anyway. Should I get another one? There are a few out there with 1.5-2% cash back on everything that could net me a few hundred extra dollars in rewards every year.

Depends

Depends on what you want. Cash rewards, travel and/or hotel points, dining points.  Amex Blue Cash Preferred offers 6% back up to $6000 on grocery stores with a yearly $75 fee.. Bank of America Cash Rewards is a nice card. Sign up for extra deals on the lenders' websites at a Bank of America and Amex. Citi Double Cash earns 1%when you charge and .99% when you pay although you really have to watch this one. Charges take up to 4 days to clear, and if you pay the card before they clear you won't earn the .99%.  Chase Sapphire has nice dining rewards. Chase has quite a few hotel point cards available. You can also utilize your Chase and Amex reward points on Amazon.com.

Please read the reviews of various credit cards you might be interested in on the site and Nerdwallet.