Question

Newguywithcredit

Should I close quicksilver one credit card?
So a few days ago I started applying for credit cards almost 10 in a week once I got approved for the chase freedom credit card. Credit Karma suggested a quicksilver one credit card and I applied got a credit line of 500 later that week I received a letter in the mail pre approving me for the quick silver card. So I applied to that as well and got a 300$ limit.
My current credit cards are
Chase freedom 4000$
Discover it 500$
Citibank 500$
Capital one quicksilver one 500$
Capital one quicksilver 300$

I tried raising the limits on my discover and citi cards but I have had no luck. The quicksilver one has a monthly fee while quicksilver does not. Also the benefits are the same. My credit score is around 650. Do you guys know how long I should wait for applying for a new credit card because i did around 10 inquiries a few days ago. Also if I should close the quicksilver one credit card. And lastly what credit score I need to be able to raise my limit with Citibank and discover.

SLOW DOWN!!!

You need to STOP and do some reading. We all know that there is that "rush" from approvals and it feels good, but it seems you are getting out of control with it and that will cause DAMAGE to your credit!! Do not close any cards, do some reading, don't apply for any more credit for a while, your multitude of inquiries are going to get you denied for credit. I would wait six months before you even consider applying for any more credit or line increases.