Question

shony33

Should I cancel my inactive credit card account or should I let them cancel it do to inactivity?
Will one effect my credit score more than the other?

Just buy a pack of gum, pay it off in full and keep that account and credit line open! Closing accounts one way or another always lowers your score. But yes, "closed by grantor" is worse than "closed by consumer."

Seriously, though, if the card is paid off/paid in full you just don't like it - use it for one thing a month and PIF. This keeps an active trade line - and the amount of available credit - reporting.