Question

ImagineBreaker

Should I cancel a my first credit card that I do not use at all. 7 months older then 2 credit card?
hello. I recently got a new credit card with a credit line of 7000. Now I have 4 credit card. 2 I use every month and my first credit I do not use it at all. I have to pay yearly for it and it APR is high. I really want to cancel that credit card because I do not use it, but I dont want my credit score to go down. my first credit card is 7 months older(november) than my second one(June). Should I cancel it or not. Please I need advice.

Some credit card companies like CapOne are often willingly waive its annual fees or product change it to a non annual fee card. Perhaps you can ask your card issuer... If you really want to close it? Then I probably would go ahead and cancel it, if for nothing else? The peace of mind would far out weights the few point drop (if it drooped at all).