Question

cdacc0914

Should I buy my scores from myfico.com?
If I buy the FICO Ultimate B does it come with all 3 fico scores? And are these scores accurate from what a lender sees? I realized that buying scores from directly from Transunion and Equifax are Vantage 3 scores so I wasted my money because I could get those scores for free on creditkarma.

Most Helpful Response

I posted something but it's under review, possibly being censored by CK, let see if they let it go thru...if not?

-

Yes, if buy the right one, it gives you 28 scores, be sure to cancel it in 30 days.

Like everything else, always read the fine prints and see exact what you are paying for. If you purchase their "FICO Ultimate 3 Bureaus, Credit and Identity monitoring" service? Then you do get scores/report from 3 Bureaus, as matter of fact, you get 28 scores for FICO 4/8 and new~ish FICO 9 along with their corresponding auto/mortgage/bankcard scores, it's 29.95 per month just be sure to cancel it within 30 days, I do not think anyone would need that every month.

-

Cheaper option would be from credit check total, it's one dollar for 7 days trial, it only gives you one FICO8 score from 3 Bureaus, again cancel it within 7 days, tho they usually would offer half price if you continue at 14.95 per month, again I don't think anyone would need that monthly either, You can always do the 7 days trial again whenever you want just need a new email addy.

-

Many credit cards gives you some form of FICO8 scores, like AmEx, Citibank, Barclay, Discover, FNBO, even Walmart cards, CapOne's credit wise is TU Vantage3.