Should I apply for a walmart CC with a credit score of 631 i only have i active account showing
I recently paid off all my past due accounts my credit score jumped up from lower 500 to high 500 opened up a secured cc with my bank it jumped again to 631 and is holding steady. I'm nervous about applying for anything due to the hard hit to my credit my credit card is the only thing i have on my credit now and have kept it low and paid early/on time since I got it 3 months ago. What are my chances of getting approved for a walmart card or any other card with that being my only source of credit history right now?