Should apartment managers offer more than one quote if work needs to be done
Hi I have recently moved out of my apartment and have a collection on my credit score from the apartment management for work they carried out above my deposit.

I was wondering if apartment management need to do any work on your apartment when you leave, surely they should provide proof that they received more than one quote for the work before the commenced it. Otherwise what is stopping them from using their friends or family and completely overcharging the tenant?