Question

Wends73

Seperated and ex being evicted
Separated and moved out. Ex is still in the home. The landlord notified me that she is going to send an eviction notice to him she said she knows I'm out but has to include me. Will I be able to dispute the eviction?

Evictions don't go on your credit report, so there is nothing to dispute with the bureaus. 
That is true about having to include you in the eviction--it's illegal for a landlord to evict just one tenant and allow another to stay. If one goes, they all go.

Since this is a credit advice forum, I will give you some: If you are on the rental agreement, you are just as responsible for paying rent as your ex. If it's not paid you could get sued, and that would be devastating for your credit. Regardless of who is right and who screwed up and caused the eviction, and regardless of who SHOULD have paid rent, if your name is on the agreement you are legally responsible. Protect yourself and keep in touch with the landlord. Do everything you can to stay out of court, because a court judgment will haunt you for a long time. Got a great job five years from now? Time for wage garnishment... Got a good tax return this year? Time to levy the bank account... Bought a house? Oh crap, now there's a lien on it...You are not safe from having your money taken from you until the judgment is paid, so avoid it in the first place.

Trust me, avoiding a judgment is worth it in the long run.