Question

CATFISHJR241

SEE A DEBT ON EQUIFAX AND IT IS NOT MINE CONTATC # IS A FALSE #
I SEE A DEBT ON MY CREDIT REPORT AND I DO NOT BELIVE IT IS MINE BUT THE COMPANY REPORTING IT HAS A FALSE PHONE # LISTED OF (999)999-9999 SO THERE IS NO WAY FOR ME TO CONTACT THEM ABOUT IT IS THIS LEAGEL AND HOW DO I GO ABOUT CONTACTING THEM ABOUT THIS DEBT I DO NOT BELIVE IS MINE OR RIGHTFULLY REPORTED AS MINE NOT PAID

Fraud

File a dispute online with all three credit bureaus and state that this account  was open fraudulently  and put a fraud alert