Question

walene63

Score Will Look Soon
why did my score go down? my bankruptcy is over effective 7/1/2014, the car for my son's car to be removed on 9/1/2014. how will I look then?

Bankruptcy Will Be Dismissed 7/1/2014

What will my score be  after this?

Repossession of on's car I did pay

I had  gotten an attorney  and did  Pay $3,000,  for my son 's car comes off my credit  report  9/1/2014 How will I lok then?

If you are coming out of a BK. (being discharged) Then you will have to rebuild your credit... No one really knows how much your score will be affected though....  Read up on the articles on this site and learn some good tips on how to rebuild your credit. Good luck my friend...

No one knows

The algirithums that CRA's and lenders use are all different.  The reality is that if you check all 3 CRA's and FICO you will probably get different scores from all of them and it woould still be different than a lenders score.

There is NO way to know how all this will affect your score.  You will need to start rebuilding your credit.  The fact that these Derogs will be coming off your report doen't mean that you score will automaticly shoot up. In fact until you start the rebuilding process and have a more recent history it will probably not change at all. 

Good Luck