Question

Confused14

Score not improving.
I had two collections (1 two months ago removed, one last month removed) and I don't see an increase in my credit score. Both collections admitted error on their part and no fault of my own but my score is still poor. What do I do?

Score Not Improving

You should see some improvement in your score but pay attention to the other important factors that affect your score. Keep your total credit utilization ideally to 20% or less and make any and all payments on time. Keep your inquiries to an absolute minimum as this has a moderate impact. If you are persistent with the basics you will see your score steadily improve over time. If any of these factors are out of line it could impede an improvement in your score even with the collections accounts dropped.