Question

FowlerL5

Score just dropped significantly. Experian has collections noted, but I have no outstanding bills?
I am very concerned. I've always had a consistent, high credit score and I always pay my bills on time I only have a credit card bill that contributes to my score. That is all. I have no idea why experian says 2 accounts are in collections. I am puzzled and do not know if I should do a security freeze or how to proceed. I would appreciate any help. Thank you!

Pull your Experian report and see what is on there. If there are collections on there and they are not yours, you can dispute them and notify Experian of possible identity theft.