Question

dafuqhappentomyscore

score dropped 100 points overnight
I just got a capital one secured card a few months ago. My score dropped 100 points because I used 339 out of 350 dollars. No one told me about utilization. Is my score going to go up when I pay the card off in a week? 100 points is a bit much for such a small amount. I used a credit card this website recommended to help my credit i used it and pay it off and my score drops lower than its been in 2 years.

I feel you. I checked my TU FICO this morning, and it DROPPED 99 points last night, after my Chapter 13 was REMOVED last night. Yep. I have no idea what is going on. Im lower than when I started a year ago to increase my credit. How can the removal of a BK make my score DROP 99 points??  Hopefull, we will bounce back soon!!!