Question

naidu540

Score decreased because of increase in balance on a Card.
I did not use one of my card in the previous month ($0) and I spent $XXX this month. My score decrease by about 11 points stating there is increase in balance on a card by $XXX. Is this obvious or something wrong?

Not a problem since you did make the purchase.  You didn't say what the credit limit is on that card or how much was charged, but that can impact the utilization rate which should ideally be 10% or lower.  You'll see your score gradually increase as you pay this account off. Not a big change to get too w orried over.