Question

MsKaydeeL

School Loans has my credit poor
My credit score is low due to school loans, how can I fix this? I am currently enrolled in school now. I can not get the career I worked for due to poor credit.

Those loans NEED to be paid in full because they will remain collectable for lilfe.  Read the articles on this site so you can learn for yourself how to build and maintain good credit.  THAT is what Credit Karma is for, because too many people are totally clueless about credit.

Tamraz23

But, the social security Judge told me that I could not finish school........was in too bad of shape.