Question

Scorp123

says serious delinquency for loan but I have no late or missed payments w a 734. What does this mean

Most likely an old collection

Did you have an account that went into default years ago, even if you paid it?  I know I had a problem with this due to an account that was charged-off and sold to a collection company in 2010.  I paid the account and actually was successful having it removed from TransUnion and Equifax due to inconsistent reporting, but even after disputing twice with Experian, was still showing on there.  Finally, after seven years, it just fell off and that notation of "serious delinquency" was finally gone.