Question

HIDC327

Retail credit card didn't close account after missed payments.
I have a retail credit card account that a couple of years ago, i missed 90+ days. The account ended up "closing" after i paid it off. However it's still listed on my Credit Report as "Open - Current". I haven't really touched it since paying it off, and it's CL ($1500) is still included in my TOTAL utilization, which is helpful. When I log onto the retail page, my CL is $0.

Has this happened to anyone else? Should I let it go and not worry about it too much, or should i call them to check. I've since been able to build my credit back up in the last 2 years, so i don't know if there is an even an option to re-open the account.