Question

BoredNerd

Reporting to Credit Bureau Authorized user
Quick question if possible. I have my own cards and recently I got 2 more cards where I am authorized user.

Visa Signature Capital One indeed asked primary user my complete information, First, Last name, B date and Social.
Yet Second one CITI Double Cash have't asked anything. Simply First and LAst name.

So I am looking at my Credit Report and I do see Capital One card as Authorized user, and I do not see CITI card. IS there a reason why and can I call citi and asked them to add me, or I shouldn't do it. My main goal is with this high-end cards get overall utilization to go down and get my score up.

Thank you. !

Not all creditors report for AU's.  No idea if Citi does or not but you'd need to contact them to verify.

takeshi74

If you have your own cards then don't rely on being an AU.