Question

AGAS

Reporting credit after bankruptcy
I recently was released from bankruptcy. I looked at my accounts and all are showing closed. How do I report my car payment, rent and any other creditors that can help me raise my credit? Do utilities, cable, phone, etc. help and should be reported also?

Rent, utilities, cable and phone do not improve your credit since they are necessary/desirable living expenses.  The car payment  may be on any of the three credit reports, which you will have to check with the credit bureaus to find out.  You are going to have to get a secured card as one means of establishing good credit to rebuild your credit score.  Please re-read the articles on this site so you can better understand what is needed to improve your credit.  I didn't learn any of these skills in business and accounting classes and these are necessary skills that should be taught in high school, at the latest.